Friday, June 10, 2005

New Mast and New Faces


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These two pics are of the refinished mainmast being replaced. It was black with slush and pollution before.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Below decks. Above is "A Compartment" (like a focsl). Viewing the port bow. Below is looking aft from "A" on the stbd side, through "B Compartment and into the galley, through 2 watertight hatches. The shower is the door on the right.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Above is Nick, new Bill crew, former Lady crew. Below is Kent and John Boy, project coordinators for the Seaport on the Bill's remodel.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Above is Bob Esposito, affectionately known as "Slideshow Bob" - an awesome and useful volunteer and GHHSA boardmember. Below are Nick and our new engineer, "Macgregor" fixing up the new mast wedges.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the Bill of Rights;Ii'm glad to see she's coming back together so nicely. I do have to admit a different reason for seeking your site, however.
I had been seeing New Crew Member Nick Williams since last September; seeing as he hasn't felt it worthwhile to contact me in over a month, much less let me know he was no longer on the Lady (I found out through his family), I can only assume that he wants nothing more to do with me.
If you could please tell him I wish him well I'd be much oblidged. Thank you.
- ana hicks

Anonymous said...

wow, that came out harsh. i do still love him, i just don't know what else to do. and now i'm taking up webspace with this thing. sorry for sounding like a whiny, preadolecent girl.

Kimber said...

I will tell Nick tonight that you wish him well. Being in love with sailors definitely has it's downfalls...